It's the best time of year, and not just because spring awaits around the corner. It's Best of Cleveland season, that wonderful spot in the calendar when we take a step back and recognize the very best that our city has to offer, from bars and restaurants to art galleries and shops. We need your help, because who better to offer their opinions on all the worthy winners than you, the person with impeccable taste who is never wrong.
So dive in to the first round of nomination voting below. After March 21, the top four vote-getters in each category will move on to the finalist round. So get to it, because Best of Cleveland 2019 starts right now.
The fine print:
- As always, we are asking you tell us about your local favorites. Please celebrate what makes Cleveland unique by nominating locally owned businesses wherever possible.
- You will be asked to register with your email and name on the first nomination and once you submit, you can answer every category
- You must turn off pop-up blockers before voting.
- If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser's cache. Not sure how to do that? Follow instructions here.
- Ballot stuffing. If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly -- via third-party vendors, paying people to vote for you or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts -- you'll be disqualified from winning your category.
- You'll be entered into a contest to win tickets to an upcoming Scene event.