1. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blood Sugar Sex Magic. "I find this album highly motivational. It would inspire me to invent a machine out of coconuts and dried squid, so that I could listen to my five albums."
2. Pink Floyd, The Works. "What better way to make friends with the animals on the island than to broadcast Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict'?"
3. Neil Diamond, The Jazz Singer. "Probably the best music to build sand castles to. It might also keep the sand crabs at bay."
4. Beastie Boys, Licensed to Ill. "Wait, is this a desert island with like all sand and no trees? Or is it a deserted island -- like nobody else is there? Or like a dessert island made of ice cream and stuff? What was the question?"
5. Jane's Addiction, Ritual De Lo Habitual. "An excellent album, with Three Days,' one of my all-time favorite songs. I'd probably be ready to go home after three days."