Georgian Manor Inn

Built in 1906 by a local dentist and businessman, the Georgian Manor is one of several prominent homes on West Main Street, where summer walking tours are provided by the local historical society. After complete restoration and the addition of private host quarters, the inn opened in 1996, with four spacious guest rooms. It's a small inn with the amenities of a large, first-class hotel.

Add a review

Rating

Select a star to rate.