Helen Hazen Wyman Park

Helen Hazen Wyman Park was the first park to be acquired by Lake Metroparks in 1959. The park system was known as the Lake County Metropolitan Park District. This property, along the banks of the Grand River, was donated by William Wyman in memory of his mother, Helen Hazen Wyman.

Add a review


Select a star to rate.