We're now a couple of days away from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's Induction Ceremony at Public Hall.
We have all the coverage you need right here.
The Rock Hall just announced a few new details about Saturday night's big event.
You probably already heard that crybaby Axl Rose won't be showing up. Not only that, he doesn't even want to be included in the inductions. Whatever. At least we should get out of Public Hall by 3 a.m. now.
But here are some additions about the people who will be there and what they'll be doing:
• Faces (Kenney Jones, Ian McLagan, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood) to perform
• Donovan to perform with John Mellencamp
• Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform
• Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill of ZZ Top along with Joe Bonamassa and Derek Trucks to perform for Freddie King
• Darlene Love to perform for Don Kirshner
• In addition, LL Cool J, along with Chuck D, to induct the Beastie Boys
Nothing stop-the-presses great there (we expected the Faces and Chili Peppers to perform, but having the awesome Derek Trucks onstage is a nice surprise), but at least we're getting some confirmation on things.
And yeah, you probably noticed there's still nothing about Guns N' Roses on there, which probably means they won't perform as a band, though various members may show up during the obligatory end-of-the-night jam.
Then again, the Rock Hall says "more details about performances, additional presenters and special guests will be announced at a later date." Not to stress them out or anything, but time's running out. —Michael Gallucci