A Scene weekly feature ranking local newsmakers.
1. Mark Johnson . . . But the WKYC's weatherman's on-air wig-out about the Heat championship pretty much hit the nail on the head.
2. LeBron James Local boy did make good . . .
3. U.S. Rep. Marcy Kaptur In an election, when your opponent starts megaphoning lines about gun control causing the Holocaust, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy.
4. “Reese's Cup Bandit” A sweet tooth and a handsy approach to aisle shopping was enough to make this at-large criminal a national news story.
5. Trent Richardson The rookie running back faced off with Jim Brown in a war of words, but handled himself with aplomb. Usually, a Brown beef ends with a secret police report and bag of money.