This is in no way to make light of Castro's unfathomable misconduct — only to contextualize — but here are 10 other things that there are 329 of:
1. 329 pounds, in Cleveland Browns' Nose Tackle Ahtyba Rubin's body.
2. 329 calories, in a Burger King Whopper Jr. (w/o mayo).
3. 329 miles, from Cleveland, Ohio, to Hammond, Indiana (directly before the Illinois border).
4. 329 miles per hour, in this random dragster run from 2007.
5. 329 runs not out, a world record set by Indian teenage cricket phenom Oliver Hadecker.
6. 329 years old, the age of Catherine I (Imperial Empress of Russia from 1725-1727) if she were still alive today.
7. 0.329, LeBron James' career three-point shooting percentage with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
8. $329, what you'll pay for a 16G iPad mini at most neighborhood Walmarts.
9. 329 prisoners, pardoned in the United Arab Emirates in 2009.
10. 329 ports of entry into the United States, including land, sea and air.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Cleveland Scene. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at [email protected].
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Cleveland Scene Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.