We're killing it, Cleveland.
Billboard Magazine has named Cleveland's House of Blues one of the 25 hottest clubs in the nation.
The rating is based on attendance from Jan. 1 to June 1 this year, and Billboard Boxscore says our good ol' HoB drew in a crowd of 79,252. That puts us at number 12 in the country.
A complete list will run in next month's issue of Billboard Magazine.
Until then, here's a preview, courtesy of 19 Action News.
12. House of Blues- Cleveland- 79,252
11. The Joint Hard Rock Hotel- Las Vegas- 86,242
10. House of Blues- San Diego- 86,469
9. The Tabernacle- Atlanta- 94,476
8. House of Blues- Los Angeles- 98,617
7. House of Blues- Chicago- 99,414
6. House of Blues- Anaheim- 100,866
5. House of Blues- Houston- 113,761
4. House of Blues- Dallas- 120,451
3. 9:30 Club- D.C.- 154,497
2. House of Blues- Orlando- 161,209
1. House of Blues- Boston- 174,224
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Cleveland Scene. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleveland Scene works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Cleveland and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Cleveland's true free press free.