This free (yep- free!) series strives to showcase Cleveland's thriving arts and entertainment scenes through a variety of events— think everything from a sausage-making workshop at Market Garden Brewery, to a behind-the-scenes tour at Playhouse Square, to a Chucklef*ck show at Reddstone— all while arming folks with complimentary cocktails and appetizers. (Sounds like our jam.)
To help introduce Clevelanders to the whole shebang, Yelpers are hosting a mixer this evening from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the Cambridge Room at the House of Blues. Can't make it tonight? Here's a list of upcoming Yelp Culture Club events for all of June:
- Tuesday, May 27:Yelp's Culture Club Kick-Off Yelper Party @House of Blues
- Monday, June 2: Sausage-Making Workshop with Fresh Fork Market @Market Garden Brewery (private for Yelp Elite Squad)
- Friday, June 6: Yelpers MIX + Provence Pop-up @Cleveland Museum of Art
- Saturday and Sunday, June 7 and 8: Kid's Playwriting Festival @Dobama Theater (No RSVP needed)
- Monday, June 9: Yelp's Behind The Curtains Tour @PlayhouseSquare + after-party @Cibreo
- Saturday, June 14: Yelp’s Culture Club Gets Chucklefck’d @Reddstone
- Thursday, June 19: Yelp See & Do Tour @MOCA Cleveland
- Saturday, June 21: Come ‘PLEY’ With Yelp @Great Lakes Science Center - Family Day!
- Wednesday, June 25: Picture Perfect Photo School @Dodd Camera
- Saturday, June 28: Potluck Yelpnic + Free Concert @Cain Park
To get in on the fun, head over to Yelp Cleveland to RSVP.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Cleveland Scene. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Cleveland Scene works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Cleveland and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Cleveland's true free press free.