- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 24-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor)
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga (including hot yoga) and pilates;
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, African and Indian dance classes, Zumba, etc.
- A functional training room/ private Personal Training Studio
- A private Wellness Assessment space.
- Health Partner space for well checks, health screenings, on-site physician and more.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Massage therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic services.
- Social gathering space in the lobby, cafe-style seating in the gallery, and a space to host lunchtime learning classes through workplace wellness.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Cleveland Scene. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at [email protected].
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Cleveland Scene Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.