Becky Boyd takes the mic during the Blues Cruise on July 11.
The fourth annual Blues Cruise took a sold-out crowd onto Lake Erie Monday night, with everybody dancing along to dynamic tunes and slamming frisky cocktails all night. It was a great time, and hopefully you were there. If not, though, check it out: The Goodtime III top brass will roll out a Blues Cruise series
all summer long.
Here's the lineup:
- Colin Dussault's Blues Project (July 16)
- Park Brothers Blues (July 23)
- Travis Haddix (July 30)
- Colin Dussault's Blues Project (Aug. 5)
- Blue Lunch (Aug. 6)
- Austin Walkin' Cane (Aug. 13)
- Becky Boyd & Groove Train (Aug. 20)
- Park Brothers Blues (Aug. 27)
- Travis Haddix (Sept. 3)
Tickets clock in at $25 ($49.95 with dinner). Don't miss out.