- need to do a weird project (no judgement)The post's author also suggests that interested parties could use the roll(s) to "mummify a family member, build a huge bonfire" or "make a giant spit ball to launch with a catapult."
- have/are "that relative" who is "a hoarder"
- have a thing for obscenely large rolls of toilet paper
- want to do an art installation
- have extra room in your barn that you've been thinking
-"Gee, that would be the perfect spot for a gigantic roll of toilet paper!"
- don't have furniture but enjoy the plushness of a pile of two-ply
- need an oversized item for an object lesson in a government class to illustrate "the state of things"
- recently ate at Chipotle
- need to wipe stuff off the fan
- don't feel like couponing but need to bulk up the stash in the bunker everyone thought you were "crazy" for building
- need to soak up the lake/pond/river in your backyard
- need to clean up a large mess... of stuff... because of reasons...
- need a ton of animal bedding (pun intended)
- just want a conversation piece for the living room
- feel compelled to answer the question, "How much toilet paper is TOO much toilet paper?"
- have a massive cleanup job that one ply just won't be able to handle
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Cleveland Scene. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Cleveland Scene Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.