If, like for us, the Cleveland Browns exist this year solely in the hopes you get to enjoy yet another Cleveland sports parade, Sunday's loss to the Lions was a rare reason to look forward to January on the coast of Lake Erie. For others that actually care to spend your Sundays watching the NFL in person, the ninth straight loss of the 2017 campaign means ticket prices to this week's marquee matchup against the Jaguars have (somehow) dropped further. Hundreds of tickets can now be had for $6 on Stubhub.
How cheap is that? Here are ten pretty random things that cost more, because we can't get over what an embarrassment this team is.
1. Big Mac Meal: $6.05
2. Tyson Beef Pot Roast Kit at Aldi: $8.99
3. Six pack of Budweiser: $7
4. 24-ounce can of Folgers at Dollar General: $6.50
5. Day-of ticket to Anitakeys and Friends at the Beachland Ballroom Sunday night: $7
6. Chili cheese slaw dog at FirstEnergy Stadium: $8
7. Ticket for Cleveland State University men's basketball team vs. Arkansas State on Nov. 29: $10
8. "Save the Last Dance" and 8 other VHS tapes in this Craigslist ad
9. 3-egg omelette with bacon at the Honeymoon Grill in Akron, favorite stomping ground of Zac Jackson and proud sponsor of the A to Z Podcast: $6.39
10. Autographed Seth DeValve rookie card