Photo via collisionbrew/Instagram
Beating out drinkeries all around the country, Collision Bend Brewing Company was named
Best Brewpub in USA Today's 10Best Readers' Choice Awards.
As previously reported
, Collision Bend and Great Lakes Brewing Company were named finalists last month in the poll. Today, the results are in, and only one of Cleveland's entries made the Top 10.
On its site, the outlet noted
that Collision Bend
brews over a dozen beers onsite and "that diners can sip a fresh brew alongside a food menu inspired by the street foods of Southern California; ingredients are locally sourced when possible, and options include Korean pork belly tacos, lamb tamales and green chile posole."
Of course, who can forget about that view, as seen above?
It must be stated that just like Cleveland Scene's own Best Of awards (polls are open now
), all winners are decided on by readers, not by the publication itself.
The decided Top 10 Best Brewpubs in the country are as follows:
1. Collision Bend Brewing Company - Cleveland
2. Hopstix - Chamblee, Georgia
3. From the Earth Brewing Company - Roswell, Georgia
4. Jolly Pumpkin Traverse City - Traverse City, Michigan
5. Wrecking Bar Brewpub - Atlanta
6. Ballast Point Little Italy - San Diego
7. Forbidden Root Restaurant & Brewery - Chicago
8. Foulmouthed Brewing - South Portland, Maine
9. Urban Village Brewing Co. - Philadelphia
10. Old Irving Brewing Co. - Chicago
Cleveland also recently took a top spot in another 10Best contest
, which named Progressive Field's Momocho Nachos the Best Stadium Food in the country.